UFO Evidence header

UFO Researchers home
UFO Evidence home


Have you seen a UFO?
Report your UFO sighting
UFO Researcher :

Colin Andrews

Colin Andrews, formerly of Andover, England, was an Electrical Engineer for over ten years with the British Government. He saw his first Crop Circle in 1983. He founded Circles Phenomenon Research International (C.P.R.I.) later that same year, and soon dedicated himself full-time to deciphering the mystery. In 1989 he co-authored the book Circular Evidence with Pat Delgado, which became an international best- seller.

Colin's ongoing research and investigations continue to take him all over the world. He presents his findings in lectures, on major television and radio programs, and in popular magazines and newspapers worldwide.


For nearly two decades Colin Andrews has traveled the world and appeared on numerous television programs in his efforts to communicate the mystery of crop circles to the general public.

Because he is widely recognized as the world's foremost authority on the subject it came as a great shock to millions when he was seen on national television last year stating that only 20% of the crop circles researched during the years of 1999 and 2000 remained a mystery, inferring that the remaining 80% are man made!




FAIR USE NOTICE: This page contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. This website distributes this material without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in 17 U.S.C § 107.